The OPTISWIRL 2100 is a Vortex flowmeter for basic utility applications in all industries. The 2-wire device is the ideal choice when it comes to reliable flow measurement of conductive and non-conductive liquids, (wet) gases or steam where high accuracy is not required. The flowmeter features the robust Vortex technology of the OPTISWIRL product series, but does without the high-end options of the more powerful OPTISWIRL 4200. This makes it one of the most cost-effective Vortex flowmeters in the market. This Vortex flowmeter is also equipped with the field-proven Advanced Vortex Frequency Detection (AVFD) technology for signal filtering, allowing stable measurements even under demanding process conditions.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Economic flowmeter design
- Flange or space-saving sandwich (wafer) version (up to DN100 / 4")
- Advanced technology for signal filtering (AVFD Advanced Vortex Frequency Detection)
- Optional F1R/F2R version enables cost-saving installation without expensive pipeline reduction
- Available as compact (C) or remote field (F) version
- Robust construction (I66/67)
- High-resolution graphical display turnable in 90° steps
- Alternative operation using bar magnet while housing is closed
- HART®7 communication protocol
- Ex ia, Ex d approvals