The OPTIFLEX 6200 is a 2-wire guided radar level transmitter based on the Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) technology. It is designed for the level measurement of solids in bulk storage and other silos up to a height of 40 m / 131.2 ft. The single rod or single cable probes withstand high traction loads, making the level transmitter suitable for use in a wide range of applications with solids of different grain sizes – from fly ash and cement to gypsum and plastic granulates to tobacco and starch. This guided radar is equally suitable for applications involving milk, sugar, chocolate or coffee powder.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Designed to withstand high traction loads (<3.6 t)
- Specific algorithm for low-reflective media
- ESD protection (24 kV) for increased resistance to electrostatic discharges
- Various converter and electronic versions to facilitate access to the device:
- Available as compact version (C) or with remote converter (F) up to 100 m / 328 ft
- Horizontal or vertical housing to suit every installation
- Converter is rotatable and removable under process conditions and compatible with all previous Guided Radar (TDR) level transmitters made by KROHNE
- Weather protection – protects the converter in extreme weather events
- Stainless-steel housing for corrosive environment
- SIL 2/3 (in preparation)
- ±2 mm /±0.08" accuracy
- Real-time clock for event logging
- 3-year warranty